Pakistan’s conducive business environment makes it an investor friendly destination. It has a rapidly expanding transportation and communications infrastructure with ever expanding industrial base. It offers endless opportunities to the investors, entrepreneurs, global businesses and investors. Pakistan’s IT companies have world’s largest corporations amongst their clients including Halliburton®️, Motorola®️, GE®️, BMW®️, Toyota®️, Daimler Chrysler®️, AT&T®️, Vodafone®️, e-Bay®️, Pepsi®️, Deutsche Telecom®️, DHL®️, KPMG®️, ABN Amro®️, NYSE®️, British Petroleum®️, Petronas®️, Caltex®️, Sears®️, Telenor®️, and many more. Apart from all other promising prospects it offers endless incentives that include but are not limited to the following:
• Complete tax exemption to the IT & ITeS/BPO Companies for next 05 years.
• Complete tax exemption to PSEB registered Freelancers for next 05 years.
• 100% foreign ownership of IT & ITeS companies.
• 100% repatriation of profits to foreign IT & ITeS investors.
• Operational cost is 60% of the similar operations in USA and Europe.
• Provision of low rent space in Software Technology Parks (STPs) with fiber-optic connectivity.